the words and phrases in bold in each sentences are wrong. write the correct world or phrase.
1 Every year, several prizes are giving to the best student.
2 When the pizza was delivering, it was cold.
3 You will be telling when you can come in.
4 That song doesn't played on the radio very often, is it?
5 Your money was stealing out of your bag?
6 We haven't allowed to use a dictionary in the exam yesterday.
7 That film won't have shown in our local cinema for a long time.
8 I will be picked up from the station on Saturday?
Answer the question, using conditional sentences type 2 ( không có thật ở hiện tại).
1. What would you do if you had a garden of your own?
2. If you had one wish, what would it be?
3. What would you do if you won C1 million?
4. What would you do to make our school ground greener if you were the principal?
5. What would you do if youb were the Earth Hour Goodwill Ambassdor?
Complete the sentences with the words in the box. Then practise saying them aloud.
aquatic - heroic - historical - specific - medical - psychological - dramatic - chemicals
1. The Nhue River's water has turned black with the ......... discharged from factories.
2. The fascinating sky view offers us cultural and .......... values.
3. People from "cancer villages" should go for ............. examination.
4. Serious levels of water pollution poison ......... life.
5. Billboards should only be allowed to hang at roadside for a ........... period of time.
6. At the higher levels, noise pollution may lead to physical and ......... damage.
7. The programme had a/an .......... effect on the environment.
8. The volunteers made a/an .......... fight against pollution of the beach.
Bạn bè 0